Sunday 21 June 2009

The sale/fun day!

The nursery my sister works at and my youngest attends had a really great fun day idea. It was well planned , bouncy castle, face painting, henna tatoos, raffles, painting and crafts for children, stalls....one of which was mine, lots of great food, indiand cuisine, Polish, Carribean, Arabic, English, Italian to name but a few! Fabtastic cakes and pepsi max which i overdosed on!

Except it decided to rain. Although it didnt seem to spoil the event, a lot of people turned up to show their support ...with unbrellas on tow ofcourse!

Managed to make a relatively decent amount of money even though I made everything dirt cheap and the people seemed to be more interested in spending their money on food and their kids activities. Which is where all my profit went!



Here's a few pics of the stall....sadly i didnt take any pictures when I first set it up, when it wasnt so cluttered and all over the place, so I only have messy pics!









And my hand made business cards...a little scattered! but a lot of people commented on them which is nice:)

No comments:

Post a Comment