Saturday 13 June 2009

This is new!

hey all!....if anyone actually gets to read this!

This is somewhat weird for me, Im not really a social networking type of person and would never have thought to set up a blog like this, but it seems to succeed in business online the social networking thing is the way to go.

However, I dont want it to be really about me, and would love to get as many other people posting as possible. In the words of Martin Luther King, 'I had a dream'...not quite as profound as his ofcourse but I wanted to create a blog to not only promote my shop and what I make, but to also find out what others can make, to get more people into the handmade mood and see perhaps how easy it is to go handmade.

So I make beaded jewellery, you can check out my etsy store here:
www.amzjewellerydesigns.etsy.com

Tell me what you think, give me your opinions and let me know what you can make. Doesnt have to be anything too fancy, even a paper plane will do, if you can send a pic, that'd be great too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment