Thursday 9 July 2009

Summer sale!

So, i've been trying to sell as much as I can during this month of July in order t totally revamp my shop after I get back from Egypt.

This is because each year I go to Egypt and spend my money on beads and findings, and since opening my etsy store, i also plan of getting my promotional material printed there too since its much cheaper and getting new packaging also.


was thinking of going from black with a teal blue....or an emerald green...something sophsiticated and great looking. but this may well change when i get there!

so here's some of my new sale items:

Mother of pearl charm bracelet and earrings. matching necklace is also available, the whole set costs $28 if bought together!


Also have some other items:

Ruby and mother of pearl bracelet

All earrings are now $5!

Theres loads more, but this adding images on this blog are a pain1 There must be an easier way to put images where you want without needing to shift them after uploading them:S

So check out my summer clearance sale

www.amzjewellerydesigns.etsy.com









No comments:

Post a Comment